Tennessee Agricultural Enhancement Program (TAEP) is a program for Tennessee’s Agricultural community established as a cost-sharing agency, under the department of agriculture of the government of Tennessee. Any farmer involved in TAEP can increase the farm produce profits, get a connection to changing market prices, achieve a positive financial impact, and enhance working protection in their region.
WHAT DOES TAEP DO?
TAEP works with almost all the farm programs that farmers indulge in at their farms. The plans involve with agricultural activities such as livestock feeds storage, hay storage, poultry keeping, genetics, livestock equipment, etc. To involve yourself in TAEP as an interested Tennessee farmer, TAEP has an online platform that allows any TAEP applicant to register, check on cost share records, refresh personal information, upload refunds staffs, and check present status of requests and repayments. Despite so, it’s not compulsory to be a TAEP member.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE ELIGIBLE?
To be eligible to sign up as a Tennessee Agricultural Enhancement Program member, you must first own a piece of land, and it must belong to you, where a permanent structure will get built. That is, the land must get registered under your full names and the documentation of the property be legal. Again, being a participant at TAEP, you must be 18 years and above. You must be a citizen of United States of America, have all the farm permits and again a Tennessee resident.
WHAT MAY CAUSE INELIGIBILITY?
As to be eligible, there are critical details that must be mandatory. To some farmers, they may think they are eligible, but in the real sense, they are not. The following are some of the things that may cause ineligibility:
1. Receipts for in-kind amenities are not allowed.
2. A member cannot get repayments for purchases from an occupation where members involve in possessions.
3. Associates cannot adjoin projects and deliver more than one repayment for a similar product
4. Human power offered by members is ineligible for cost sharing refunds.
5. Compensation documentations must get delivered by individual members before deadlines as additional time not provided for the completion of the projects.
6. There exist one benefit payments per program which is legal hence projects must get delivered on time so as not to skip the deadline for submission.
7. Copying or false documentation, invoices or other details submitted may cause complete ineligibility from the program, and you get denied the funds.
Granted amounts vary from one farmer to another. It is so because different producers have different farm products they produce hence having a different value of input they put into their farms. As a big farmer producer, TAEP is the program for you to invest in as it guarantees productive results at the end. The program grants money up to the US $10,000.
ADVANTAGE OF JOINING TAEP
The program has an excellent method of evaluating the market situations such as the products demands, supplies and how their cost fluctuate. As to adjust to the exigencies of the market, TAEP re-evaluates and adds new items in the market to suit the farmer’s challenges and solve them. As such, new funding services get constructed and farmers’ benefits each year despite the change in market conditions.
In conclusion, the Tennessee Agricultural Enhancement Program is among the top organizations in assisting farmers in the process of producing more farm products. The latest improvement TAEP offers extensively to establish the agricultural industry in Tennessee hence more produce on the market. With TAEP in Tennessee, more farmers’ lives are changing drastically. Henceforth, farmers in Tennessee need to involve themselves with TAEP to improve their lives by only registering and becoming a member of this group.